This goes to a club at the heart of its community. It must demonstrate it has excelled in the delivery of sport to people in a safe, supportive and quality environment as well as achieving outstanding competitive success. The club must have achieved Clubmark, an equivalent National Governing Body Accreditation, or the local clubs standard, and have effective player and coach development.
- Why does this club deserve to win this award?
- How have they performed over the last year (please give results)?
- How do they develop their players and staff?
- What do they do to ensure that the sport is performed in a safe and supportive environment?
- What do they do to promote the sport to the wider community?